Sunday 1 October 2017

PABD Challenge - Oct 2017



Holy cow!

I can't believe it's been a YEAR since I last blogged.... gee...

Okay okay... I'll admit, I got lazy. Then again, time does fly!

One might wonder, did all of this stop me from crafting? Hell no!

In the days to come you will be seeing a whole lot of my work that didn't quite make it to blogland.

Anyhoo, let's start with the most epic news ever... Peek-a-boo Designs (PABD) are back!

This post contains a snippet of my work that you can check out in detail right: HERE 

You can have a look at all of the fabulous new release by PABD: HERE 

That's all from me for today, have a fantastic weekend folks! ^_^


6 comments:

  1. So Colourful creations Halak... welcome back to blogging 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Halak, you're a delight to read. Hope you do this more often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Valsa! I'm glad you enjoyed reading it! *Big Hugs* :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful cards :) love the happy, bright and cheerful color palette.
    Hugs
    Preeti

    ReplyDelete