Wednesday 30 March 2016

February & March 2016 Projects @Peekaboo!

Okay guys, this is going to be one picture and link heavy post so let's get started! :D

FEBRUARY 2016

We had a tic-tac-toe challenge over at Peek-a-boo Designs and the DT put up a fantastic array of inspiration using the February launch stamps.

You can check out the post - Here 

Every design team member at Peek-a-boo Designs also hosts the challenge inspiration on their personal blog and my post featuring this project can be located on my blog - Here 

I already have a photograph of that project up on my blog so I am not repeating it here because I would like to share with you the stuff that's not been posted on my blog.

Say it in Hindi

To read the article click - Here 

Tutorial

My final post for Feb was a plaid background tutorial with some cardmaking tips.

You can check that out - Here 

And that was a wrap for Feb 2016.

Let's have a quick look at the March projects!

MARCH 2016

This month's challenge was to make projects in a matching set and have 4 or more gorgeous colors from the rainbow included in the project.

You can read the original article - Here

You can view what I created using the fantastic March 2016 release at Peek-a-boo Designs - Here 

  

Damask Delights

For my second post I made a bunch of projects using the stunning Damask stamp set by Peek-a-boo Designs.

As you can see in the above images, I made a card, a decorative envelope and an ATC.

To read the article, click - Here
  

Tutorial

For my last post for March, I created a step-by-step picture tutorial on how to make this project that you can view - Here 

And that's a wrap for March!

April is almost here and with that comes a brand new challenge on the 1st! Don't forget to hop over at Peek-a-boo Designs blog and participate!

To check out Peek-a-boo Designs blog, click - Here

Thank you so much for stopping by! Till next time! 

  


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment