Sunday 6 March 2016

A bunch of happy little ATCs

Phew! Finally some quiet time to sneak away from everything else and write on my blog...

Of late I feel like I am always in a rush... so much to do and such little time!

I made this bunch of ATCs for swap and thought I'd share them on here.
Love themed, this is a set of 10 identical pieces that I sent overseas. I will be receiving 10 different ones from my hostess in return.

The last theme was coastal for which I had sent 10 beach themed ATCs.
You can see that post -- Here

These are the 10 miniatures of coastal themed awesomeness that I received from 10 different artists the last time! How cool is that! ^__^

Okay, so getting back to this... how'd I make these?

Steps :

1. Took textured cardstock and cut out 10 pieces ATC size. (Standard ATC size, 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches.)

I think using textured cardstock really adds that extra something to the project... what do you think? :)

2. After that I took my Hero Arts large solid flower stamp and stamped in pale pink dye ink.

3. Took Hero Arts Stylish Borders stencil and gave a border to ATC base using pink dye ink.
Also hand-tore and adhered red and white striped washi tape to it.

4. Took my Love stamp by So Suzy Stamps and stamped in red dye ink.

5. Punched out butterflies using my Martha Stewart 3 in 1 butterfly punch, glitter coated them and adhered to project.

6. Added a few clear, white and pink sequins to project.

7. Finished it off by attaching a small piece of red polka dotted ribbon to the top LHS corner.

And that's that! ^__^ Hope you like them! Till next time!

Before I sign off, here's a close up. Have a lovely evening!



Posted via Blogaway

2 comments: