Friday 19 February 2016

A CAS Project

Hello hello!

I know, I know... been quite a while since I wrote on my blog, but it was no hiatus! I have been pretty active over at Papericious and Peek-a-boo Designs!

Soon my ATCs that I sent out as a part of various swaps will reach their destinations and as my swap partners get my projects, I will update my blog accordingly.

Here's a quick CAS card that I made today, kinda loosly based on an earlier project featuring the same Altenew Inks and Peony stamp by So Suzy Stamps!

I have also used the Congratulations on becoming a new.. stamp by So Suzy Stamps. (Just used the congratulations portion of it because I LOVE the font and the size of the stamp.)

So Suzy Stamps is having a retirement sale where select stamps are being retired and are available at 25% less than their original price!

The congratulations stamp is a part of the retiring stamps and while I am sad to see it go, I am glad that I bought it before it was put in the retiring stamps category because once these stamps are gone, they're gone!

You can view the entire range of retiring stamps - here 

And that's it for today, I hope you folks have an awesome weekend! ^__^ *Big Panda Hugs*


Posted via Blogaway

2 comments:

  1. The colors in 2 different tones makes this card so effective. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it! ^__^

      Delete