Saturday 30 January 2016

Two stamps, two cards

Good afternoon! ^__^

A few days back I received the January edition of my exclusive stamp a month club (SAMC) stamps by So Suzy Stamps and I gotta say, I LOVE THEM!

This month was the first month of SAMC and so Suzy sent us members  not 1 but 2 stamps! How cool is that!

The stamps for Jan featured a pair of super cute flip flops with a motivating, positive and happy sentiment! (I love such fun sentiments, they help make great encouragement cards without sounding too boring / preachy.)

Here are a couple of cards I made using them.

Card #1

I stamped the flip flops onto patterned paper bits, fussy cut them and colored the flip flop bands. (The design was simple and thus, it was a breeze to fussy cut.)

Added a rhinestones to the band centers and also coated them with a little bit of glitter.

Stamped sentiment and arranged flip flops like how I wanted.

Added colorful heart stickers, some rhinestones and finished the card with a twine by doodlebug.

Card #2

For this card, I stamped the flip flops and sentiment onto white cardstock and jazzed up the flip flop with a rhinestone center and some glitter.

Then I went in with patterned paper, ribbon, washi tape and coordinating elements to finish the project in my signature style, whimsical. ^__^ 

And there you have it, two cards that are fun and easy to make using two stamps.

This idea would work with any two co-ordinating set of stamps, and are great for mass production so have a go, experiment and get crafty! :D

Have an awesome day! *Hugs*


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment