Sunday 17 January 2016

Pretty in Pink! Challenge #6

Hello and good evening! ^__^

It's time for Challenge #6 - Pretty in Pink at Craftyscrappers and here I am with my interpretation of the theme!

Guess what, this card has absolutely no stamping!! :D (Yep, I do occasionally make projects without stamps, I love stencils too!)

A fairly simple project, to make this, I have used two of my brand new stencils, one by Hero Arts and the other by Tim Holtz along with a beautiful die-cut from Craftyscrappers (Code - DC - BY - 45).

The ribbon, sequins and charm are from my stash.

You can view the entire range of awesome and pocket friendly die-cuts by Craftyscrappers - here.

The challenge details will be put up on the Craftyscrappers blog shortly and I will update this post with the  link so you can check out the deets!

Edit : Folks! The Challenge #6 is live at Craftyscrappers and you can check it out, read deets and participate by heading over - Here

Looking forward to seeing you guys participate, have a pleasant Sunday! *Hugs*  


Posted via Blogaway

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty Halak, you are rocking girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vinita for always being so motivating! <3 *Big Hugs*

      Delete
  2. Oohoo this is super pretty dear.! <3
    Can't wait for the challenge to go live :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Riswana! ^__^ Looking forward to your entry for the challenge! *Hugs*

      Delete