Thursday 28 January 2016

January projects @Peekaboo Designs

Hello hello! I was given the fabulous opportunity to design for Peekaboo Designs, an Indian company manufacturing photopolymer stamps and this was my first month of designing using their fantastic range of stamps! 

So, here I am, sharing the projects I did for Peekaboo Designs in January.

My opening post consisted of a set of two cards that had a patriotic color scheme. You can read about these two projects - Here 

Peekaboo also sponsored a fun challenge over at CSCC and this was the project I did for that using the inspiration picture.

Click here to read about the challenge - Challenge Deets 

Lastly, I did a set of projects with  tutorial using my favorite background stamp by Peekaboo Designs, the Quilted Love.

Read about it - Right Here

The second project I kept plain and simple with a smooshed ink background but ultimately gave in and added a bit of sparkle to it!

I know, incorrigible glitter addict! ^__^

Here are the pics!  

Hope you enjoyed looking at them, that was all for Jan, looking forward to a whole lot more of stamping fun!

Till next time! *Hugs*


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment