Thursday 28 January 2016

A simple swap

Apart from the overseas swaps, I swap at this little ATC Club for folks residing in India where we only need to exchange one ATC a month with the swap partner for that month. :)

The theme this month was winter and this is what I came up with.

A simple ATC, featuring one of my favorite stamps by So Suzy Stamps, with my current favorite stencil, Flourish by Tim Holtz.

1. Created background with Shaded Lilac and Salty Ocean. (Used my Papericious Ink Blending Tool for it.)

2. Stamped the sentiment which is Winter's Butterflies by So Suzy Stamps in salty ocean distress ink. (Yes, I stamp with distress inks!) ^__^

3. Punched out butterflies + snowflakes, added glitter to them for sparkle and adhered.

4. Finished it off with some clear and white sequins + a thin glittery blue border.

So, that was how it was done! Have a lovely evening!


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment