Monday 21 December 2015

New Challenge @ Craftyscrappers

Hello hello! ^__^

It's time for a brand new challenge at Craftyscrappers!

Theme - Challenge #4 - Black and white with a hint of color.

I made a CAS card for this challenge, using the pretty flower die-cut, Code - DC - FLW - 16.

I wanted a geometric, abstract look and what better to combine it with than a pretty flower?  

Steps :

1. The colors moving from black to grey are actually stenciled (Kaisercraft Quarters Stencil) using 3 different inks by Hero Arts. (Black, Charcoal and Soft Granite.)

2. The Flower Die-cut is by Craftyscrappers, Code - DC -FLW - 16 which I have tinted red and given a holo glitter finish.

3. Did a bit of masking using grey, black and red inks and added a couple of sequins after adhering the flower.

4. Stamped sentiment. (It's actually a larger sentiment, I inked only part of it because I only wanted Congratulations on my card.)
This stamp is called - "Congratulations on becoming a new" by So Suzy Stamps.

5. Lastly, added a white brad for the flower center and black glitter to sentiment!

So, I hope to see you participate, click here for the deets!

Till next time! *Hugs*


Posted via Blogaway

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Halak... Love ......gradation of black colour

    ReplyDelete