Monday 23 November 2015

November ATC, something to inspire...

What drives us? What inspires and motivates us? Let us take that and pass it on... so that we can brighten someone else's day. ^__^

That was our November ATC theme and this is what I came up with for one amazing lady!

Here's how I made it :

1. Used Tim Holtz Flourish stencil with Shaded lilac and Spun Sugar for background.

2. You will see a LOT of So Suzy Stamp goodness in this one.... Yes, I LOVE that brand of stamps and use them often. Here I have used : Dress Form 4 - Elaborate Swirl, Ornament Lace and Built from Fire.

3. Punched out a few butterflies using my Martha Stewart 3 in 1 butterfly paper punch and stuck those on there.

4. Added a tiny metallic red rose embellishment in the Ornament Lace stamped image and added super fine glitter to parts of background and butterflies.

And that's it! I am so so glad I finally found this flourish stencil, had been looking for it for quite some time! It goes beautifully with my So Suzy Stamps!

Till next time folks! *Big Panda Hugs*


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment