Sunday 1 November 2015

Fangtastic!

Super excited! Why? Coz, it's my very first halloween card!

I used the "Scary Bat" stamp from So Suzy Stamps. Not so scary now... is it? ^__^

I love this stamp! I can make it all cutesy by adding eyes with a white Sakura pen or I can stamp it as a silhouette and keep it spooky!

Some details pertaining to the card :

The words "You are" are from a Technique Tuesday retired stamp set and the word "Fangtastic" was created using an old Micia alphabet stamp set!

The moon and clouds were created with a medium size Water Brush.

I did add a little wink of stella  to the moon which the light has not been able to capture in the photograph.

Oh, and I also have a close up pic for you!

Till next time! ^__^ *Hugs*

Linking this to : So Suzy Stamps -  Halloween Challenge 


Posted via Blogaway

3 comments:

  1. Wow the watercoloring is just amazing...!! Bats r sooo cuteee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the watercoloring is just amazing...!! Bats r sooo cuteee :)

    ReplyDelete