Thursday 17 September 2015

September ATC!

Okay... I admit I *might* have Slacked a bit for august ATCs but I made sure the September ones went out well on time.

The theme this month was anything goes without flowers.

It was a bit of a challenge... because although I don't use flowers a lot in my works (now now... don't go looking at the August ATCs, I was just playing with my new stamps! ^__^)

So as I was saying... I don't use flowers a lot but I do love using floral stamps and resin charms and an odd little mulberry flower or two in my projects.

This was thus, a little tough but I managed. ^__^

This is ATC 1 of 2.

Here are the steps :
1. Took blue and green distress inks on acetate and smooshed cardstock over it.

2. Once that dried, used the same blue distress ink (Salty Ocean) alongwith my TCW Labyrinth stencil for background.

3. Stamped the reindeer and sentiment (Stamps by So Suzy Stamps) in black archival ink. (I just love the quality and range of the stamps @So Suzy and use those stamps very often!)

4. Used bits of Blue Chevron and Green Polka dot washi tapes randomly.

5. Added gold chunky metal flakes and some black sequins.

6. Lastly, gave the reindeer a black glitter coat to make him sparkle!

Hope you liked it! Till next time!
*Hugs*


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment