Friday 4 September 2015

Monochromatic Inspiration

Hello! ^__^

Here is an ATC that I made for August 2015 swap.

It is inspired from a card that I saw on Altenew facebook page by designer Agnieszka Malyszek.

The stamp set that she had used was "Vintage Flowers" by Altenew, and I happened to recently purchase the exact same set and loved her card, so I did my version in black. ^__^

Here is my inspiration :

Isn't it absolutely beautiful? ^__^

However, I didn't just use Vintage Flowers by Altenew.
I have also used :
Strictly Sentiments 2 & Mother's Day Bouquet by Wplus9.

Here's how I made it :
1. Stamped the various images from the respective sets in black archival.

2. Glittered up two roses and a the leaves at the bottom in black glitter.

3. Lastly, added some sequins! ^__^

That's it! Easy peasy!
Have a lovely day.
Till next time!


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment