Friday 18 September 2015

A September Thanks

See what I mean when I say that although I am not too fond of 3D flowers, I do love using and mixing up floral stamps with other craft supplies et al and whip up a card!

^__^ Here's a card that I made for a friend who's helped me out with managing a group for ATC swaps for a few months.

I took quite a few pics for this one... here's a close up. Check it out!

How'd I make this?

1. Stamped flowers and leaves from Altenew vintage flowers set. (Archival from Ranger and Coral Berry from Altenew)

2. Also used a couple of bits from mother's day bouquet set by Wplus9.

3. The sentiment "Thank you" is by So Suzy Stamps. ^__^ Love this font, it's so dreamy!!

4. Stencil to the top right is a Kaisercraft Quarter stencil.

5. Lastly, added a few sequins and glitter to the coral berry stamped and stenciled bit.

That's it!

For all those wondering if I still make co-ordinating envelopes.... hell yeah I do! Just don't get enough time to click pics and post!

Till next time folks!

Linking this to :
 Lulupu Challenge #53 - Sparkle & Shine 


Posted via Blogaway

4 comments:

  1. lovely card Halak, neat stenciling and the glitter looks awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card halak ! Thanks for playing along at Lulupu Challenge 53

    Best of luck!

    Dolly - Lulupu DT

    ReplyDelete