Monday 13 July 2015

ATC Part 3, A fusion

The third ATC for June! ^__^

Yes you heard me right, for June. Posting it in July cos well I recently made it...

What actually happened is that a member got banned from our ATC Club for not adhering to rules... (temporary ban, and yes, the group is kinda strict that way but rules are enforced only if a member commits participation). Voluntary registrations every month, no auto-renewal.

It was unfair to the person who didn't get an ATC because she had sent out one in good faith, so I took up the responsibility to send her one instead. (Oh yeah, I don't let go of any opportunity to make that one extra card, I love crafting!)

So here it is... I know I know... it's not exactly Vintage which was our June theme but I did start it out that way.... later on it became a fusion of sorts and I liked it... after adding a bit of glitter I thought that I absolutely must send this one... so off it went! ^__^

Here's how I made it :
1. Brush strokes randomly on white cardstock using diluted distress inks.
2. After that dried, I used the same distress inks to stamp that GORGEOUS Tulip Stem stamp by So Suzy Stamps.
3. Used Tim Holtz stencil Gothic and script stamp to add a little detail.
4. Also used TCW stencil,Texturized.
5. Lastly, added a couple of sequins, a die-cut sentiment from Pink Paislee and covered the entire Tulip Stem in fine glitter. (You can see that cool glitter effect in the close up pic!)

Thank you for stopping by! Have a happy day!


Posted via Blogaway

2 comments: