Thursday 23 July 2015

A little thanks..

Hello! ^__^

More often than not we tend to take people for granted when a simple thanks is all that is needed.

Remember, no act of kindness however small, ever goes wasted.

So, here are a couple of mini cards or notelettes that I made to thank some really amazing people in my life.

The lovely "Thank You" stamp that you see is a So Suzy Stamp.
It is my go-to stamp for making thank you cards, I love the stamp size and the beautiful font, it makes the cards I make look oh-so-graceful!

In the card #1 (the one with the mulberry flowers) that background swirly stamp is Peppermint Zone by Wplus9 that I stamped in chalk ink.
The paper punch border on the same is from a Martha Stewart punch.

I used a corner rounder to round one side on card #2 and the black twine is by doodlebug. Die-cut is from Marianne Creatables Die (Garden Branch).

Hope this has inspired you to make atleast one thank you card to thank someone who has been nice to you. :) Better late than never!

Thank you for stopping by!


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment