Friday 26 June 2015

ATC - June 2015

Here's my ATC for June swap.

The theme was Vintage and I decided to use flowers.

Now, if you have seen my work you will notice that I stay away from 3D flowers...

Why? Simply because the thought of squished flowers in transit is enough to make me squirm, so I never dared to purchase them.

Guess destiny had other plans... I won a big bunch of flowers in a contest earlier this month and when I started working on this, after placing some of the flowers they looked like they were made for this project so I used them. (Keeping a whole lot of bubble wrap to pack the ATC close by of course!)

Here's how I made this :
1. On kraft cardstock used Tim Holtz Gothic stencil with modeling paste. (I used pink ink to add color to modeling paste prior to using it)

2. After the paste dried, I used white ink with Tim Holtz script stamp and stamped the entire ATC.

3. Added pieces of pattern paper, pearls (pale pink and white) and washi tape from my stash.

4. Stamped the sentiment. (From a Wplus9 set)

5. Added flowers and a bright green mulberry leaf.

^__^ Happy to see the way it turned out, because it is also the first time that I used modeling paste.

Thank you for stopping by and have a beautiful sparkly day!


Posted via Blogaway

2 comments:

  1. Your ATC's are so pretty and truly feminine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Suzy. :) I have to admit though, was super freaked out for the large white rose.

      Delete