Tuesday 24 March 2015

Watercolored gloss!

I got the perfect opportunity to use my new Hero Art's large open flower cling stamp. A birthday card for a friend who loves colors.. :)

I colored it with my trusty Staedtler color pencils, used some of that gorgeous washi tape from my stash (bought from Priya's store), punched out some colorful butterflies added a few rhinestones, some acrylic dots et voila!

I don't know if its visible in the photos, but the flower on the card after watercoloring has been coated in glossy accents. (The glossy accents and the large open flower cling stamp are from Meetu's Store)

I loved how the colors blended on the flower, so I mimicked the design on the envelope too.

Thanks for stopping by! :) Have a bright, chirpy day!      

I am entering this card in Lulupu Challenge #47.
lulupu.blogspot.in/2015/03/challenge47-lulupus-3rd-birthday.html
I have used the colors red, yellow, blue, purple, green... :) well pretty much all the colors from the lulupu moodboard since its such a colorful card... and for the interpretation of 3, I have used 3 acrylic dots in 3 different colors on my card. (In green, purple and blue)

Posted via Blogaway  


Posted via Blogaway

8 comments:

  1. It's so simple and beautiful! Love it!
    Cheers!

    -Priyanka Srivastava

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prettyyy, loved ur colorful flower Halak! Thanks for joining us in Lulupu Birthday Challenge !:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty rainbowish card!! loved the flower in there!
    Thanks for joining us in the Lulupu's Birthday Celebrations!! Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Manu! :) It is quickly becoming one of my favorite stamps.

      Delete
  4. Pretty card HalaK! Thanks for joining us at the Lulupu's Birthday Bash!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete