Hello hello! ^__^
It's time for a brand new challenge at Craftyscrappers!
Theme - Challenge #4 - Black and white with a hint of color.
I made a CAS card for this challenge, using the pretty flower die-cut, Code - DC - FLW - 16.
I wanted a geometric, abstract look and what better to combine it with than a pretty flower?
1. The colors moving from black to grey are actually stenciled (Kaisercraft Quarters Stencil) using 3 different inks by Hero Arts. (Black, Charcoal and Soft Granite.)
2. The Flower Die-cut is by Craftyscrappers, Code - DC -FLW - 16 which I have tinted red and given a holo glitter finish.
3. Did a bit of masking using grey, black and red inks and added a couple of sequins after adhering the flower.
4. Stamped sentiment. (It's actually a larger sentiment, I inked only part of it because I only wanted Congratulations on my card.)
This stamp is called - "Congratulations on becoming a new" by So Suzy Stamps.
5. Lastly, added a white brad for the flower center and black glitter to sentiment!
So, I hope to see you participate, click here for the deets!
Till next time! *Hugs*
Posted via Blogaway