Tuesday 14 October 2014

One stamp, 3 cards

This is my first Magnolia stamp and I was super pleased when I managed to grab this last piece during a sale at a craft store!

It is also one of my favorite stamps probably because I like the whole princess theme going on with the pretty dress et al... but this stamp is called 'Tilda in a cotton dress' wonder why....

So, this post is like a blast from the not-so-distant past... three cards that I made featuring the same stamp this year.

The first one used paper piecing technique for the dress. A few rhinestones a beautiful purple flower-shaped button, a sentiment stamped vertically and there you have it. Simple, but I kinda like it.

In the second one I used neon pink (gasp!) for the very first time... :) Not digging Tilda's yellow colored outfit though... added some punched flowers, a star shaped charm and pearls to complete it.

The third one I think I have managed to color well... :) Used some tiny rhinestones, buttons, twine, mulberry flowers, a washi tape and voila!

I hope you liked looking at them.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Posted via Blogaway


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment